Friday, September 25, 2009

Things happened few days ago...

-22nd Sep-
I went to my grandfather's house for the gathering party there.This gathering party was organized by my third aunt.The purpose of this gathering party is to let us meet each other because its hard for us to meet each other since I was study in Penang.Furthermore,my grandfather always alone at home,we should spend some times to accompany him.In the afternoon,my father,mother and I went to Giant to buy some foods to bring there.At about 8pm,we reached my grandfather's house.We eat,chat and play happily there.^^

-23rd Sep-
My third aunt came to my house in the morning and fetched me to her office which is near to pacific.My third uncle bought us the Tsunami movie ticket.The movie was started at 1:15pm and ended at 3pm.This movie was so nice.^^After that,we went shopping together.I had bought some earrings,a necklace,a file,shampoo and some facial product for my mum.At about 5pm,we went back to my third uncle's office.Its time to go back.Actually we are planning to go and sing k there but at the end we didn't.Quite sad...

Really hope that I will have chance to go and sing k.>.< One of my best friend was came back on 23rd of Sep.I will go and find her when I'm free.Well,my another best friend is going to come back on tomorrow and we will going out together on next week.Glad to see her soon.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment