Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Final exam was over

The final exam was over and now I'm having my holiday.All the stress was gone!Yeah~Sem 1 is over already.Yesterday was the last paper for the final exam,that is ABFA 1013 Introduction To Accounting---the hardest subject for me.Haiz...Why I so poor in accounting?Is it because I dont have basic of accounting when I study in secondary school or else?I really fed up with the accounting la...After having 2 hours of accounting exam,I take the college bus and back to my hometown.I was so tired after the exam.But thinking of I can stay at home and rest for 2 weeks,I feel happy too.Hmm...How about my holiday's plan ya?Maybe I will go shopping.Well,shopping is my favourite.Haha...I must enjoy myself in this holiday.My UTAR's friends was having their exam now,after that they will have their holidays already.I'm waiting for them to come back to hometown and maybe we will hang out together.Its quite a long time I didn't saw them.For my TARC friends: Enjoy your holiday ya^^

No comments:

Post a Comment