Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Final exam

This Thursday is the 1st day of the final exam, and the final exam will end at 14/9. So I think I will not be back to my hometown until 14/9. Maybe I will back on 14/9 or 15/9, still not sure. That means my dear friends will not able to see me online until 14/9. So sad~Suppose this few days I should spend most of the time to study for my final exam, but I was still online. I was still fb-ing,msn-ing and blogging. Lolx...I really worry about the final exam but sometimes I dont have the mood to study. Dont know why...I wanna get good results for my final exam. I dont expect to get a very very excellent results but at least dont fail la...In fact my results was just average only. I aim for getting A's for those subjects, am I too greedy?I think not right?I think everybody is aiming for A's in their exam la,haha...So my dear friends, wish me good luck ya^^

No comments:

Post a Comment