Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I knew it! =P

I knew it!I knew this will going to be happened.Hmm...What I'm going to say is I will feel boring in my holidays.Its true.-.-''When I having my exam I felt very stress and busy in doing my revision.I always wish to have holidays.And now,I'm having my holidays already.I feel very boring la...Erm...Actually,I can be counted as an outgoing person.Its impossible for me to stay at home for the whole holidays except I feel very tired and wish to have a rest at home.My dear brother was finished his UPSR exam already.Today is my second day at home and I can see my dear brother is busy playing games for almost the whole day after he came back from school.Damn enjoying ya...In fact I also online for a very long time,haha.Sometimes when I feel boring,I will prefer not to have holidays.But when I was busy with my college works,like assignment or homework,I will prefer to have holidays.I think it's quite normal to everyone to have this kind of thinking right?[to prove that I'm not an abnormal person,hahax]Anyway,I'm going to enjoy this holiday,to relax myself XD~Hope to have a happy and enjoying holiday.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment