Friday, February 26, 2010

Expectation vs Failure

''When people have certain expectation to you and you cant meet the expectation that people want, you will feel that you yourself is the failure.''

Do not compare me to anyone because I hate comparison. Since I was in primary school until secondary school, people keep on compare me with others, I had already tired of it. I have my own style in studying, I will just compare to myself. Study is not aim for getting a high marks, it is aim for how much knowledge that you get. This is my own definition of study.

When people have certain expectation to you and you cant meet the expectation that people want, they will just say some words that hurt you and look down to you too. That's why I hate people have a certain expectation to me, its a pressure. If people have expectation to you its a good thing but I rather dont want people to have expectation to me. I study for myself, not for anyone out there. Why there are some people cant understand this concept? Is it good in studies means the person is good in everything? I do not agree this statement.

For last sem, I had failed my fundamentals of accounting. I failed 1 subject out of 5 subjects, is it a big deal? Is it a big failure for me? Is it I shouldn't fail any subject? Or you thought I purposely fail this subject? Dont you know I really dont like this subject? For those subject that I dont like its hard for me to put in effort and I know this is not a good thing. But I will try my best to study it in order to pass it. You dont know I was so pressure when I study accounting. As you dont know this can you dont simply say I always play and dont really concentrate when I study account? Maybe this is the first thing that came into your mind but it doesn't mean it is real. You thought I not care about my studies? If it is true then why I will insist to continue my tertiary study in TARC that day?

I have my own dream and for sure I will work for it. I have my own way to work for it. If there are some people do not agree with my way its fine for me, I have no comment because everyone will have their own view and for sure it is vary from each other. I can accept whatever advise from people but I will just collect it and work it out in my way.

 I had finished voice out my sad feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment