Saturday, March 27, 2010

♥322♥

Well, it had been a long time i didn't update my blog. Recently my birthday had just over for a few days.

322

Thanks for all the wishes from my friends through facebook and also message. The moment I received those message I'm very happy. =] Old friends and new friends, they also wish me happy birthday. Thanks again,muacksss =D

On the 22nd of March, my big day, my friends had celebrated my birthday for me. After the morning lecture, we went to Gurney for celebrating my birthday there at A&W. There are a total of 9 persons celebrated my birthday. But 1 person had absent on that day.

my birthday cake--> Green Tea Cheese Cake


they are singing birthday song for me


7 people here..less 1 who is the photographer xD

8 people here..the photographer is in grey t-shirt xD



a nearer view of my cake






me,the birthday girl who eating a slice of cake

[Special thanks to Jeremy the photographer of the day and also thanks for treating me the A&W meals. =)]

Thanks for Seng Chun,Sherene,Jeremy,Guo Dong,Beng Chun,Guan Hong,Yin Thong and Yen Foon for celebrating my birthday at Gurney A&W. And also thanks for Poh Keong too.We had left 1 slice of cake and bring it back to college during the afternoon class for Poh Keong. ^^

My classmates also wished me happy birthday verbally in college, hahas. After the afternoon class, the whole class sang me a birthday song to wish me happy birthday. Thanks guys and girls. Love you all, muacksss =]

And there are something funny happened after 22nd of March. Everyday in college when I saw Dennis, he definitely will wish me happy birthday although my birthday had over. Its a good thing for me by the way, seems like everyday is my birthday, I'm so happy xD But I think he will stop wishing me happy birthday starting from next week, hahas xD

Lastly, thanks to Yi Wen for the birthday card, key chain from Yen Foon and donut key chain from Yin Thong. Its nice, thanks girls~

1 comment: