Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Outing ---> Queensbay

Well, last few days, that is Sunday [31/1/10], I went to Queensbay Mall with my tang jie and 1 of her friend. I've been quarantined at home for few days after I finished my final exam. The first and second day was not that bored because I need to relax myself after the tiring and stressful final exam. But the third day onwards I'd started to feel bored. -.- No outings at all and I just turned on my laptop and stared at it for almost a whole day. Days by days I feel bored and bored. I wake up late everyday morning and having my breakfast when it is the lunch time. I having my lunch late as well. LoL... Hmm, lets talk about my outing on Sunday. Because I was too boring at home, I asked my tang jie whether she got go out or not. She said she gonna go out with her friend to Queensbay Mall because her friend wanna buy some new year clothes. That time I was in front of my laptop and I saw Sherene was online that time. I was so happy and I straight nudge Sherene and asked her whether she wanna go shopping with me at Queensbay Mall or not. I need to rush because my tang jie's friend will reach her house after half an hour. The time was 1pm and that means her friend will reach her house at 1:30pm. After rushing, I'm ready at 1:33pm but my tang jie not yet ready yet. Zzz...

After I reached Queensbay Mall, I shopped with my tang jie and her friend while waiting for Sherene. Sherene and I shopped for clothes there. Sherene bought 2 clothes and I bought 1 clothes, and we also bought 1 BB magic cream from Etude House. Sherene said I brought her go fed because she had spent RM 90 there. But after I'd counted, she'd just spent RM 85 there, how come she said she'd spent RM90? Where did she spent for another RM5? Sherene, when you see this answer me XD.  There are some photos captured there, here it is...


Red vs Purple


Light purple vs Dark purple


XD




a bit blur >.<

That's all.

---The end---

No comments:

Post a Comment