Sunday, February 21, 2010

sem 3 = 22/2/10

Well, sem 3 gonna start tomorrow. Tomorrow, 22/2, the first schooling day after the chinese new year's holidays and also the day which the result will be released. I'm quite enjoy this year's chinese new year, i can met with all my relatives, not all actually, but almost all, and also my old friends =) Ahha, guess what? My those old friends came to my house and get angpao from my parents, and we chat for many hours. Like the long conversation with them. Long time no see and sure we have to chat for a very long time about what had happened and also some gossips too =P.

Besides, in this holidays, I went for movies in cinema with my relatives and also my old friends. I had watched 14 Blades, True Legend, The Lightning Thief. Between this 3 movies, I will rate 14 Blades as my most favourite movie, the second will be The Lightning Thief and the third will be True Legend.

I didn't make any cookies for this year's chinese new year. I had no chance to go and buy those ingredients, so I just forget it. Maybe next year I will make some cookies for chinese new year. Its chocolate cookies. =) I'm still in chinese new year's mood currently. Gonna adjust my mood and back to study mood. The beginning of sem 3 start on tomorrow, hope I can handle those subjects well and also all the tests and presentations. Good luck to me then =)

No comments:

Post a Comment