Friday, April 2, 2010

Rest

This sem is a short sem, so everything is very rush,rush and rush. There are all together 3 assignments have to be done within this sem and I had just finished the last assignment, that is marketing assignment on Wednesday night. That night I went to my friend's hostel to borrow their computer to do the assignment. Thanks them for their computer and internet and also waiting 3 of us include my 2 friends which are same group with me until late night. We completed our parts at 1am and one of them accompanied us back to our hostel. 3 girls walked back in the late night was very dangerous and gentleman should accompanied girls walked back to their hostel. Hahah! Thanks again to that guy. He usually sleep early every night I guess but that night he had to sleep late and he is having his class the next morning at 9am. Paise and thanks. LoL. I'll appreciate it. =] I can went back to my hometown the next day after I had completed the assignment. H.A.P.P.Y. I'm exhausted. I wish I can back to my sweet home a.s.a.p. and have a rest. And I'm now in my sweet home already. I need to rest more, seriously. Gotta move on after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment