Friday, April 30, 2010

Last day of my finals

It's been a long time I didn't update my blog. I'd been busy in preparing for my final exam which consists of 4 subjects. Finally, I had finished my final exam. The last day of my final exam was 26th of April. I come back from Penang at 21th of April after my E-Commerce exam because my housemates had finished their exam. It's impossible for me to stay alone there for the following 5 days. The paper that I had on 26th of April is my resit paper of sem 2--> Fundamentals of Accounting. Ahh~ Accounts again! My weakest subject. Fortunately, there is someone who is willing to fetch me to college for the exam. Thanks a lot! The day before the exam, Jeremy and I was went to Thong's house for the accounting tutorial and we had planned to enjoy ourself after our accounting exam on Monday.

Monday we went to Penang early in the morning. After we reached Penang, we went to have our lunch there which is 'duck rice', Jeremy's favourite, lol. After that, we headed to TARC for our revision again. After the 2 hours exam, we headed to Gurney for movie. ^^ Clash of the Titan I know I'm a bit outdated since this movie was available in the cinema for quite a long time. There was not enough time for us to shop there, I just went to The Faceshop to buy something. After the movie we went to Kim Gary for our dinner. No photo to show, because I'm too lazy to take photo that time.
[Participants of the day: Jeremy, Guodong, Yinthong, Sherene and Me.]

It's tired but fun!

1 comment:

  1. You have an informative blog. I’ve learned something from it. I do have mine too www.claire-fernandez.blogspot.com... Thanks

    ReplyDelete