Saturday, August 29, 2009

Queesbay Mall

I went to Queesbay Mall and Amway with my housemates and my friend yw on tuesday.Actually i have my accounting lecture on tuesday,but i had attend the lecture on monday already.So i just stay in hostel,wash my clothes and mop the floor.I wake up quite late in the morning.One of my housemate went to school already,while another two housemates havent wake up.
In the afternoon,we are going out with yw to Amway.At first,I dont feel like wanna go out coz final exam is around the corner and i have to study.But when yw sms and ask us after we go to Amway wanna go to Queesbay Mall or not.Without any consideration,I decide to go out.Haha,im a girl who like shopping very much.^^So we start to go to Amway at 5pm.Me,yf and yt walk to yw's hostel before 5pm.Yw's bf fetch us to Amway.I can see many delicious and healthy foods selling there.I start to feel hungry already.hehe~After that,we go to Queesbay Mall already.Guess what?I met my friend there...We long time no see each other already.I was surprised to see my friend there.I sms him and tell him I also at qb now.He ask me why i didn't call him when I saw him.Aiks...I and yf was so hungry so we straight go to mcd eat already.I also got a bit regret why i didn't call him when i saw him.Actually we know each other when we are still small.There are many things happened between us.Its complicated.Well,its long time ago story,I dont want to talk about it already.Just forget it,its not a happy memory.
I also met my secondary classmate at qb too.They are chaw sing,jay ying,maggie and choong sian.All become more pretty and handsome already wor,haha...I had bought a new bottle and a new pencil case at qb.

Well,its all for now.I will update as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment