Friday, October 16, 2009

Sem 1 results release

Results had released few days ago...I went to my college's computer lab and check for my result.At first,I failed to check my results.But I successfully checking my results at the second time.The intranet was so busy as many students was trying to access the intranet to check for their results.In fact I was very calm when I'm checking my results in front of the computer.Two of my friends was so worry about their results and they seems to be so scared to see their results.One of my friend even cant access the intranet to see her results.After trying to access the intranet a few times later,finally she was able to check her results.All my housemates was passed their exam.Congratulations to them.^^Well,I also passed all the subjects already.I thought I will fail my introduction to accounting but fortunately I had passed this subject.I no need to pay money and take the test again in this semester already.Hooray~Although my results was not so good,but at least I get a pass for those subjects.I try not to compare my results with my other friends.I set a target for myself and I try to reach the target.Although competition is good,but it also has its disadvantages too.I will be stressful if I keep on compare my results with my friends.Everybody's talent is not the same,am I right?I'll try my best in my studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment