Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sem Break

It's such a long time i didn't update my blog. I was so busy with my revision because of my final exam. My final exam had just ended at 25/1, which was 2 days ago. I had my Fundamentals of Accounting paper on 25/1, guess what? I had not done well in this paper. For those who know me well, I'm sure they know my weakest subject is accounting. I had deal with accounting for 2 sem already, I had pass my 1st sem's accounting but I'm not sure whether I can pass this sem's accounting or not. Haiz...Accounting made me suffer a lot, I study till cry haiz. Dont wanna think about it already,just wait for the result. Now, the most important thing is, SEM BREAK here I come XD. I wanna go shopping, shopping and shopping. I have many many things need to buy. Hmm, sounds like I'd been prisoned for many many days ya,lol =.= Now I gonna relax myself. Sleep more, eat more, play more❤ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment